Global Friends Welcome!

Friday, July 12, 2013

Dr. Patschke - Author's Note! Travel Blog Continues!!



Author's Note!

A Message from Dr. Patschke:

My adventure visiting Sra. Carrizo in Argentina has come to a close!  I am back in the USA safe and sound!  The time I spent with everyone in Argentina was amazing!  The parents, friends, staff, students, and community of Ortiz de Ocampo are forever imprinted in my heart!

During my travels, I had a little difficulty with the Internet, plus I was very busy!  There is much more information to come through this blog!!  I have many great stories, photos, and messages to share with everyone! Beginning on Monday, July 15th, I will resume the travel blog postings! 




Here are some things to watch for in the next few weeks:

1) How do Argentine Cowboys (Gouchos) use their horses when they work on a ranch?
2) What special birthday was celebrated in the Ortiz de Ocampo school during Dr. Patschke's visit?
3) What types of things to kids in Argentina do for fun?
4) Who is the new friend that Broccoli Bob made in Argentina?
5) How did Ortiz de Ocampo like the special gifts that the UPES students made for the school?
6) Which UPES family did Dr. Patschke meet on the way home in the Houston Airport?

I'll answer these questions and many more!

UPES - I hope you are all enjoying your summer vacation, and keep checking in on this blog site! Also, remember to use your "Real Life" and "Internet Safety" rules at home & in the neighborhoods!
Be sure to wear sunscreen, too!  

Ortiz de Ocampo - I hope you are staying warm during the coldest weeks of your winter!  Remember  to always make healthy choices!  Be safe, eat healthy, get physical exercise, and of course, be kind and respectful to everyone!  Broccoli Bob was very happy to see your good choices in Argentina!  He has many photos and stories to share!  Plus, he has a new friend now who is excited to be in the USA!


 
What will we learn about next?
You'll find out soon!
Check back often and stay connected!
Dr. Patschke